On the other hand, City conceded a goal in the 83rd min with Luke Moore of Swansea headed home from close range that led to City’s forth loss of the season. Micah Richards almost found the equalizer that may save Man City’s top spot but was signaled offside by the assistant referee in the 89th min.
Roberto Mancini’s dream of lifting up the Premier League trophy this season might not come true if Man United continues to get maximum points throughout the rest of the remaining games. Mancini cannot afford to lose anymore game in order to stay competitive in the title race.
So what Man City is hoping for now, is for the Reds to flop so that they could take back their spot. Will it be possible? What’s your thought?
- Advantage United but Mancini vows to fight until the end (guardian.co.uk)
- Sunday football clockwatch – as it happened | Rob Smyth (guardian.co.uk)
- United overtake City at the top (vivaafricasports.wordpress.com)
- Swansea City 1-0 Manchester City | Premier League match report (guardian.co.uk)
- Manchester United Have Title Run-In Advantage (barriesview.com)