At home feeling hungry? And wants to prepare a meal as fast as possible to fill up your empty and growling stomach? Well, you can now try making your very own homemade fried rice in just 5 simple steps. Hurry! Turn on the kitchen lights and get your pots and pants ready. Here is the recipe!
- Dried Chilies
- Cooked Rice
- Soy Sauce
*the quantity for each ingredient is depending on how big is the serving. You are free to add additional ingredients!
- Blend the dried chilies, onions and anchovies together to form Mixture A. Then put it aside.
- Make scrambled eggs. Then put it aside as well.
- In a pan, put in the onions onto the heated cooking oil. Then add in Mixture A. Stir well.
- Put in the cooked rice and stir.
- While stirring, add in the scrambled egg and some soy sauce.
You are done! Try it!
Here are some pictures to guide you better: